We've moved

Please visit our website.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

From the Director's Desk:

Well we are now down to about three weeks until our performance of The Other Wise Man by M. Ryan Taylor. As always I'm getting the pre-performance jitters, but that's to be expected. "Will the audience like it?" "The composer is going to be there...will he approve of this production?" You know, the typical stuff. The last production I directed (Dido and Aeneas) was nerve-racking, but I didnt' have the stress of the composer being in the audience. Henry Purcell died a LONG time ago. M. Ryan Taylor, on the other hand, is alive and well living in American Fork, Utah and HE'S COMING BOTH NIGHTS!!!!!
But enough of my personal fears...The cast is doing well. As with any show, we've hit some bumps, but thankfully, we've come over them virtually unscathed. My stage manager is ready to kill me. (She seems to think I expect a lot from her...Well, okay, I do.)

No comments: